Monday, November 26, 2007

Delayed

I started off my blog posting with a bang, then my company (Tyler Resources) phoned me from Calgary wondering if I was available to do some computer work for them for a couple of weeks. I was on a plane to Calgary a day later and have been really busy with them for the past week and a half. Tyler is in the midst of a hostile takeover offer, and needed my help setting up an online dataroom. The dataroom is where other companies can see all of the geological work we've completed on our project in Mexico, and decide whether or not they want to make a competing offer. Tyler has offices on the 5th floor of a small high rise on the edge of downtown Calgary, and I lucked out by getting a corner office overlooking the Bow River. And they put me up in a hotel only 2 blocks away from the office. I don't have my camera here to take pictures of views, so instead I'll post a few shots of the people from the project in Mexico. Tyler was even nice enough to fly me back home to Whitehorse on the weekend for my stag -- it's Monday and I'm still recovering, ouch. I'll post pictures of the dozen can-can girls when I get copies of the high-res pics ;-)



No comments: